Welcome to US Prestigious Miniature Schnauzers
LOOKING FOR THE BEST TEACUP, TOY & MINIATURE SCHNAUZER BREEDERS?
Let US Prestigious Miniature Schnauzers Help You.
Breeding & Raising Therapy/Companion Schnauzers
Previously called SoCal Schnauzers, we have changed our name to US Prestigious Miniature Schnauzers. We have become a cornerstone of the Miniature, Toy & TeaCup Schnauzer world. We have been breeding and raising Schnauzers for over seven years now. We take great pride in our lines and treat every puppy like they're our own. An ultrasound is done on every female at 4 weeks of gestation to determine if they are pregnant. Our parents are always on-site and live indoors. All of our puppies come with up to a lifetime health guarantee if you keep your puppy on the same food and vitamin supplement that we have them on. Every puppy comes examined by my vet and altered at no extra cost to you.
*If you are concerned about us having every puppy fixed at 8 weeks of age please feel free to click on any of these websites "red-listed below" for more information on myths and facts about early sterilization of animals. You need to find reputable sites that give truthful information based on studies, not theories or speculations on topics. You can achieve this by looking for information on.Org.Gov and.Edu websites. You never want to get info from a .com website when it comes to extremely important information such as this. I learned this in college.
- PetSmart, American Humane, Bristol Humane Society, The Humane Society USA, ASPCA
- You can also call my veterinarian anytime at Beck Animal Hospital in Corsicana Texas (903) 872-4686, or at Adkins Vet Hospital in Fairfield TX (903) - 389- 6838 speak to Dr. Adkin or Dr. Beck
- If you do not want your puppy fixed that is a-ok, you will just need to pay a non-refundable $1,000 dollar breeding rights fee on non-rare coat colors.
Schnauzer Breeders should only breed the best. Here at US Prestigious Miniature Schnauzers, we don't just breed for fun or to make money; we breed because we love these dogs and want the best possible quality therapy/companion dogs out there. Coming from only the purest and finest of bloodlines, we breed and train our Schnauzers to be the most amazing animals that they can be. With careful attention paid to the heritage, disposition, and health, of our dogs, we ensure the most excellent qualities are bred into our Miniature Schnauzer puppies.
Schnauzers have captivated my heart, they are magnificent animals and have such fantastic temperaments. I treat my dogs like my children. I take pride in them, and it shows through my breeding program. We are a family-based business that allows us to socialize our miniature schnauzer puppies on a daily basis. All of our puppies are born and raised indoors and are watched over carefully by our family. I used to work for a Doctor at Palm Desert Pet Hospital for a few years. I learned a lot from them, so I am very educated in the field of animals. My entire career has been animal-based, starting at 12 years old I began volunteering at shelters and stables. My first job was at a grooming salon as a bather; the lady taught me how to groom. My third & fourth job was at a vet hospital; you name it I have probably done it. If you put that all together, I have over 20 years of experience with animals. I adore my animals and love what I do. All of our puppies are meticulously taken care of by my family and me.
Subscribe For Updates On New Puppies
* All of our puppies now come spayed or neutered (unless breeding rights are being purchased to preserve bloodlines or if it's a teacup as it is too small).
*If you are concerned about us having every puppy fixed at 8 weeks of age please feel free to click on any of these websites "red-listed below" for more information on myths and facts about early sterilization of animals. You need to find reputable sites that give truthful information based on studies, not theories or speculations on topics. You can achieve this by looking for information on.Org./Gov and.Edu websites. You never want to get info from a .com website when it comes to extremely important information such as this. I learned this in college.
- PetSmart, American Humane, Bristol Humane Society, The Humane Society USA, ASPCA
- You can also call my veterinarian anytime at
- Companion Animal Clinic in Yucca Valley CA (760)-228-1474 speak to Dr. Smith
- Adkins Vet Hospital in Fairfield TX (903) - 389- 6838 speak to Dr. Adkins
- Beck Animal Hospital in Corsicana TX at 903-872-4686 speak to Dr. Beck
- If you do not want your puppy fixed that is a-ok, you will just need to pay a $1,000 dollar breeding rights fee.
* No house visits to see puppies are allowed until they are at least six weeks old and have at least one vaccine for their safety. Visits are allowed to see adults anytime.
* No dogs are allowed on my premises. Please do not bring them along on your visit to see my pups.
* If I don't have what you want, and you don't want to wait for one to be born, please let me know. I may be able to help you find what you are looking for.
* I have several delivery options if needed.
All health guarantees will be null and void if the buyer does not register the microchip within 30 days of getting their puppy; we want our puppies found if they get lost. Please do not forget to register the chip and add the breeder as the alternate contact
If you choose to use Banfield pet hospital or VCA as your vet, we will not under any circumstances keep any warranty or health guarantee in good standing whatsoever. We do not agree with their practices or forms of healthcare whatsoever. So, you are advised to find a different vet as your primary care vet doctor asap.
- Please check out the upcoming litter's page to learn more.
- We now offer to pay cash upon pickup of your puppy in person via our nanny. There are so many scams going on nowadays this should be able to ease your minds about having to pay in full upfront before the puppy is delivered to you. All you need to do is place a deposit of $300, then the remainder will be due in cash when meeting the nanny at the airport with your new baby if you are not local to us.
CLICK ON PURCHASING INFORMATION. 🙂
We now offer to pay cash upon pickup of your puppy in person via our nanny. There are so many scams going on nowadays this should ease your minds about having to pay upfront before the puppy is delivered to you. All you need to do is place a deposit of 300 upfront then the remainder will be due in cash when meeting the nanny at the airport with your new baby.
Everyone who has placed a deposit for upcoming litters will get to choose once it's their turn, in the order, their deposit was received, as soon as a puppy is 2 weeks old meeting their criteria. Please don’t ask what number you are or how close you are every so often as I don't go by numbers because numbers don't mean much. I go by a time frame. Numbers don't mean much because everyone has their own preference in gender color and size and if I have 15 white pups and the first 15 people don't want white they all get skipped. Just because I have so many puppies born it does not mean all the people in front of you will choose them and make your turn sooner. Once we have a puppy for you we will let you know and you will have 2 months to prepare for it before it goes home to you. The reason for this is that if all of my deposit buyers asked this every month or even every few months or so it would be quite overwhelming especially if I had 76-80 people on my deposit waiting list. Thank you so much for understanding. I keep you updated by email updates every so often letting you know what's going on in our business. I know this is very important to you and you are all super excited about getting a puppy from us but please patiently wait your turn, I promise it will be worth the wait and we will get you something in due time. ;-). Once you have chosen a puppy we keep you updated with photos and videos every two-four weeks.
All of our dogs have been tested for (Over 200+ different genetic issues). The results are posted under each dog's name and picture on the sires and dames page under the button that says our dogs, for your convenience.
We still offer an extended health guarantee covering any life-threatening genetic, hereditary, or birth defects for the lifetime of your pet.
WE STRIVE TO BREED THE HEALTHIEST PUPPIES AVAILABLE!!!!
Each and every one of our puppies start early neurological stimulation from 4-16 days old. Five benefits have been observed in canines that were exposed to the Bio Sensor stimulation exercises.
Here’s what early neurological stimulation does for your puppy long term:
- Improved cardiovascular performance (heart rate)
- Stronger heartbeats
- Stronger adrenal glands
- More tolerance to stress
- Greater resistance to disease.
Please visit the puppy development page for more information.
We now have rare colors
- Black & Rust
- Liver & Rust
- Platinum Silvers
- Blue & Tans
- Lilac & Tans
- Lilac Sables
- Blue Sables
- Lilac Merles
- Blue Parti's
- Lilac Parti's
Check Out Our Dames/Sires Page for more info.
- * Canada *
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
Sir. Frederick is a star! He is in a PetSmart Grooming Commercial that Has finally aired. Check Out The Our Famous Schnauzers Page To See More.
Authority Dog Food
Sophie and Phyllis's pictures are on bags of Authority dog food in PetSmart!! Check Out The Our Famous Schnauzers Page To See More.
Some colors can only be registered via mail or email to email@example.com. If you choose to email, you must upload the front and backside of the filled-out registration and two pictures of the dog, one front view & 1 side view.
- Liver 123 - (e-mail/mail-in)
- Liver Tan 124 - (e-mail/mail-in)
- Liver Pepper 498 - (e-mail/mail-in)
- Black 007 - (register online AKC)
- Black and Silver 016 - (register online AKC)
- Wheaten 224 - (e-mail/mail-in)
- White 199 - (e-mail/mail-in)
- Salt and Pepper 167 - (Register online AKC)
- Parti 038 - (First select a base color and then markings Parti) (e-mail/mail-in)
Documents & Forms
I am Proud to Announce that we are part of AKC's bread with H.E.A.R.T. Program. We are required to do testing and are inspected every 1-2 years. We have many certificates for completing educational classes. Also, my vet inspected our facility and rated us in the top 5% for cleanliness, safety, and overall how we run our business.
We were deemed California's top Miniature Schnauzer breeder for 2017 , 2018 & 2021 and given this award.
How cool is that?