Breeding & Raising Therapy/Companion Schnauzers
SoCal Schnauzers has become a cornerstone of the Miniature, Toy & TeaCup Schnauzer world. We have been breeding and raising Schnauzers for over six years now. We take great pride in our lines and treat every puppy like they're our own. An ultrasound is done on every female at 4 weeks of gestation to determine if they are pregnant. Our parents are always on site and live in our home, not in kennels. All of our puppies come with up to a lifetime health guarantee if you keep your puppy on the same food and vitamin supplement that we have them on. Every puppy comes examined by my vet and altered at no extra cost to you.
Schnauzer Breeders should only breed the best. Here at SoCal Schnauzers, we don't just breed for fun or to make money; we breed because we love these dogs and want the best possible quality therapy/companion dogs out there. Coming from only the purest and finest of bloodlines, we breed and train our Schnauzers to be the most amazing animals that they can be. With careful attention paid to the heritage, disposition, and health, of our dogs, we ensure the most excellent qualities are bred into our Miniature Schnauzer puppies.
Schnauzers have captivated my heart, they are magnificent animals and have such fantastic temperaments. I treat my dogs like my children. I take pride in them, and it shows through my breeding program. We are a family-based business that allows us to socialize our miniature schnauzer puppies on a daily basis. All of our puppies are born and raised in our home and are watched over carefully by our family. I used to work for a Doctor at Palm Desert Pet Hospital for a few years. I learned a lot from them, so I am very educated in the field of animals. My entire career has been animal based, starting at 10 years old I began volunteering at shelters and stables. My first job was at a grooming salon as a bather; the lady taught me how to groom. My third & fourth job was at a vet hospital; you name it I have probably done it. If you put that all together, I have over 20 years of experience with animals. I adore my animals and love what I do. All of our puppies are meticulously taken care of by my family and me.
Subscribe For Updates On New Puppies
* All of our puppies now come spayed or neutered (unless breeding rights are being purchased to preserve bloodlines)
* No house visits to see puppies are allowed until they are at least six weeks old and have at least one vaccine for the their safety. Visits are allowed to see adults anytime.
* No dogs are allowed on my premises. Please do not bring them along on your visit to see my pups.
* If I don't have what you want, and you don't want to wait for one to be born, please let me know. I may be able to help you find what you are looking for.
* I require full payment by puppies 6th week of life.
* I have several shipping options if needed.
All health guarantees will be null and void if the buyer does not register the microchip within 30 days of getting their puppy; we want our puppies found if they get lost. Please do not forget to register the chip and add the breeder as the alternate contact
- Daisy is bred to Carlisle
- Rose is bred to Robert
- Lavinia is bred to Crimson
- Emily is bred to Carlisle
- Anna is bred to Spawn
- Patmore is bred to Richard
- Summer is bred to Tom
Please check out the upcoming litter's page to learn more.
All of our dogs have been tested for (Over 178 different genetic issues). The results are posted under each dogs name and picture for your convenience.
We still offer an extended health guarantee covering any genetic, hereditary, or congenital birth defects for the lifetime of your pet.
WE STRIVE TO BREED THE HEALTHIEST PUPPIES AVAILABLE!!!!
Each and every one of our puppies start early neurological stimulation from 4-16 days old. Five benefits have been observed in canines that were exposed to the Bio Sensor stimulation exercises.
Here’s what early neurological stimulation does for your puppy long term:
- Improved cardiovascular performance (heart rate)
- Stronger heart beats
- Stronger adrenal glands
- More tolerance to stress
- Greater resistance to disease.
Please visit the puppy development page for more information.
We now have rare colors
- Black & Rust
- Liver & Rust
- Platinum Silvers
Check Out Our Dames/Sires Page for more info.
- * Canada *
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
Sir. Frederick is a star! He is in a PetSmart Grooming Commercial that Has finally aired.Check Out The Sires Page To See More.
Authority Dog Food
Sophie and Phyllis's pictures are on bags of Authority dog food in PetSmart!!
Some colors can only be registered via mail or email to email@example.com. If you choose to email, you must upload front and back side of the filled out registration and two pictures of the dog, one front view & 1 side view.
- Liver 123 - (e-mail/mail in)
- Liver Tan 124 - (e-mail/mail in)
- Liver Pepper 498 - (e-mail/mail in)
- Black 007 - (register online AKC)
- Black and Silver 016 - (register online AKC)
- Wheaten 224 - (e-mail/mail in)
- White 199 - (e-mail/mail in)
- Salt and Pepper 167 - (Register online AKC)
- Parti 038 - (First select base color and then markings Parti) (e-mail/mail in)
Documents & Forms
I am Proud to Announce that we are part of AKC's bread with H.E.A.R.T. Program. We are required to do testing and are inspected every 1-2 years. We have many certificates for completing educational classes. Also, my vet inspected our facility and rated us in the top 5% for cleanliness, safety and overall how we run our business.
We were deemed California's top Miniature Schnauzer breeder for 2017 and given this award.
How cool is that?