Do We Deliver Puppies? If So How Much Does It Cost?
YES, we have several options for getting your puppy to you.
- I can personally board a plane and hand deliver your puppy to you or possibly drive to meet you in person. (Price depends on flight costs or fuel and time)
- I can have my helper/family member deliver you're puppy to you via airplane as an "in cabin flight nanny" or possibly driving to meet you in person. (Price depends on flight costs or fuel and time)
- You can come to me to pick up your puppy in person.
- We can meet you at our airport,
- You can come to our home.
- We have other options available as well, please contact me for more information
Is it Safe to Ship?
YES, of course, the average cost is $400. With all the new laws that have been enforced for airlines to join the “Pet Safety Program” and the clamp down on security at the airports, most airlines are under strict rules & guidelines. Millions of people ship their loved pets each year with no problems. With today’s technology the world has become a small place and flying on a plane has become a natural way to travel. Also, there is nothing to worry about especially if I or my helper is with the animal at all times.
Shipping a puppy/dog on cargo is also a very safe mode of travel. Airlines provide a climate controlled, pressurized environment just like the cabin above that people are in. Flying can actually be safer and less stressful than a long car ride. If you have learned anything about k-9 instincts they actually feel safest in a crate during travel. It makes them feel as if they are in a den in the wild which by instinct, is their natural safe place. Also since we are centrally located in Texas, we can ship to any major airport in the U.S. on a direct flight that on average takes 3 hrs or less to arrive to you.
Here is some helpful information if you are considering shipping a pet this way but are still concerned about your pets comfort and safety during the flight.
Please click on any of the links "listed below in red" to read the truths about shipping pets.
You need to find reputable sites that gives truthful information based on studies, not theories or speculations on topics. You can achieve this by looking for information on .Org, .Gov and .Edu websites. You never want to get info from a .com website when it comes to extremely important information such as this. I learned this in collage. I know I have listed some .Com's here but there is some .Org's as well. Amarican airlines are IPATA registered just in case you don't catch that on their site.