First, How Much Do Our Schanuzers Cost?
Our puppies cost anywhere from $2,300 for Minis to 6,800 for TeaCups depending on their size, eye color and how rare/dark the coat color is such as Reds, Sables, Black & Rust's, Liver & Rusts, Blue's, Lilacs, Merles & Ticked Partis which are the rarest color on the market today.
Why do our Schnauzers cost this price?
To us, it does not matter what other breeders have decided to charge. Whether there's is higher or lower than what we charge, our prices have nothing to do with competing with others. What I can tell you is that $2,300 – $6800 is a pretty typical price range for a high caliber puppy regardless of its breed. We offer some of the best quality puppies available today. Also, some of our dogs have been on PetSmart commercials and have had their pictures on bags of dog food.
When people research purchasing a high-quality puppy from a breeder, they are often astounded to discover what quality breeders charge for a pet puppy. They think that the breeders must be making a generous income. However, what the public often fails to see or take into consideration is all the "overhead" or "behind the scene" costs involved in running a reputable breeding program. Our breeding program is not cheap for us to run because we do not believe in shortchanging our breeding poochies or their puppies to save costs. They receive the very best in everything, and as impressive as that is, it is also costly to upkeep.
The pay rates and annual salaries for dog breeder vary based on far too many factors to put on this page. How much a breeder charges for their puppies comes down to personal decisions based on how much they actually set back into their breeding program. Keep in mind, higher priced puppies don't always mean the breeder is making a higher salary. Also, with more breeding dogs comes higher expenses, so again, more dogs does not always mean a higher wage either. Remember, a lot of money goes back into our dogs, especially since we are not short-changing them.
Here are a few expenses we have to take out of any puppy money we get. It's important to remember that these monthly bills don't stop just because we don't have puppies for sale during those few months in between litters.
And so much more I could not even fit it all on this page if I tried.
Also keep in mind that all these bills and expenses keep occurring whether we have puppies to sell or not.
How to Purchase a Puppy From Us
Fill out an Application Please make sure when filling out an application you list everything that you will take only. Be as open as possible so I can get you a puppy asap. if you just list open to everything and I offer you puppies and you don't take them, you will have to resign my contract again giving me another 24 months to get you what you want. So. please make sure you list only what you will take. After filling out the application you have the option to visit us and all of our dogs in person.
- Take a look at our Deposit Form
before making a deposit. Once you have read the form then you can place a $300 deposit to reserve a spot in line. You can do this on the home page of our website via Paypal or Square or there is zelle/ Venmo via request or cash in person.
- After you place the deposit I send you the Deposit Form fully filled out as a receipt. All you have to do is electronically sign it and it will send a copy to both of our emails.
- If you prefer not to place a deposit, we recommend at least subscribing to our updates list under our families photo on the home page, so you can get updates on everything that happens in our breeding program. Keep in mind, if you don't place a deposit, you will most likely never get a puppy from us, we have not had one available to the general public in over 3 years its all done by deposits. If you decide to subscribe to our updates list of over 3,000 people you will only be able to choose a puppy on a first come first serve basis from what is left over, if there is any.
- everyone who has placed a deposit for upcoming litters they will get to chooses once its their turn, in the order their deposit was received, as soon as a puppy is born meeting their criteria. Please don’t ask what number you are or how close you are every so often as I don't go by numbers because numbers don't mean much. I go by a time frame. Numbers don't mean much because everyone has their own preference in gender color and size and if I have 15 white pups and the first 15 people don't want white they all get skipped. Just because I have so many puppies born it does not mean all the people in front of you will choose them and make your turn sooner. Once we have a puppy for you we will let you know and you will have 2 months to prepare for it before it goes home to you. The reason for this is because if all of my deposit buyers asked this every month or even every few months or so it would be quite overwhelming especially if I had 76-80 people on my deposit waiting list. Thank you so much for understanding. I keep you updated by email updates every so often letting you know what's going on in our business. I know this is very important t you and you are all super excited about getting a puppy from us but please patiently wait your turn, I promise it will be worth the wait and we will get you something in due time. ;-). Once you have chosen a puppy we keep you updated with photos and videos every two weeks.
- Once the puppy is six weeks old, if you decide to keep the puppy based on size and eye color, that's when you make your final payment via Square, Zelle, Venmo, bank deposit, it is required to pay cash if picking up in person.
- Once the puppy is altered at eight weeks of age, it can go home as soon as the following day.
- If you are not able to pick up your puppy when it is ready to go home there will be a $20 dollar a day boarding fee to hold the puppy for you.
- *If you are concerned about us having every puppy fixed at 8 weeks of age please feel free to click on any of these websites "in red listed below" for more information on myths and facts about early sterilization of animals. You need to find reputable sites that gives truthful information based on studies, not theories or speculations on topics. You can achieve this by looking for information on .Org, .Gov and .Edu websites. You never want to get info from a .com website when it comes to extremely important information such as this. I learned this in collage.
- PetSmart, American Humane, Bristol Humane Society, The Humane Society USA, ASPCA
- You can also call my veterinarian's anytime at Companion Animal Clinic in Yucca Valley CA (760)-228-1474 speak to Dr. Smith or at Adkins vet Hospital in Fairfield TX (903) - 389- 6838 speak to Dr Adkin or his second Dr.
- If you do not want your puppy fixed that is a ok, you will just need to pay a non refundable $1,000 dollar breeding rights fee.